What are cookies?
When you visit our website simple text files will be saved on your computer or mobile device. These files are called cookies.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to, and, during subsequent visits, retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our services, we will assume that you agree to the use of such cookie.
Java Scripts and web beacons are standard Internet technologies that along with cookies ensure that a system can collect information (Java Scripts), can store this in small, simple text files (cookies) and then can send (web beacons).
What kind of cookies exist and what are they used for?
There are cookies that are functional or necessary. These cookies help the website of TISENTO-Milano.com to function properly. For example they are used for giving a message when there is a pending order, so you do not lose your products in the shopping cart. Your browser settings are stored so you can view our online store optimally on your screen. You have the option to save your login information so you do not have to re-enter it each time. The online store is evenly tasked, whereby it remains functional and accessible. It is possible to detect misuse or potential problems on our website, by, for example, registering a number of consecutive failed login attempts.
For use of functional or necessary cookies that have no or only limited consequences for your privacy, is no permission required. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Then there are more analytical cookies. With analytical cookies we collect statistics of the users of our website. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. In this way we ensure that the experience of our website can be constantly optimized. By measuring the website usage we can continue to improve it for the benefit of our users.
The data that is stored is for example:
• The IP address that is made anonymously.
• Technical characteristics such as the browser you are using (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or other) and the resolution of your computer screen.
• From which page you were referred to the TISENTO-Milano.com website.
• When and how long you visit TISENTO-Milano.com.
• If you used the functionalities of the website. For example, viewing the video, placing an order etc.
• Which pages you visit on our website.
• We use permanent cookies to store your choice of start page and to store your details if you select "Remember me" when you log in.
• We use session cookies for example when you use the product filtration function to check whether you are logged in or if you put an item in your shopping bag.
• We use both first- and third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data in aggregate and individual form in analysis tools to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material.
• Some third-party cookies are set by services that appear on our pages and are not in our control. They are set by social media providers such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and relate to the ability of users to share content on this site, as indicated by their respective icon.
• We also use third-party cookies that perform cross-site tracking in order for us to give you marketing in other sites/channels.
Social media cookies are features of social media websites. This includes a YouTube video here or a liking for Facebook. When you click a social media button on our website, a social media cookie will be stored. The social media party can recognize your IP address at the time that you want to share a part of our online store. For the cookies that the social media websites places and the data that they collect, we refer to the statements made by these parties on their own websites. We recommend that you read the privacy and cookie statements of Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram on a regular basis.
What types of personal data do we process?
We will only connect your cookie ID to your personal data submitted and gathered in relation to your account.
Who has access to your personal data?
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, analysis tools in order to collect statistics to optimize our site and present you with relevant material.
What is the legal ground to process your personal data?
We will only connect your cookies to your personal data if you are logged in to your TI SENTO account.
If you are logged in to your account the legal ground is based on our legitimate interest.
How long do we save your data?
TI SENTO does not save your personal data. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under "Help" in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
You can turn off cookies from specific parties by going to www.youronlinechoices.com.
How to delete cookies in Internet Explorer
Go to the Tools menu, Internet Options > > General. Under browsing history, click Delete. You may not want to delete all. Make sure that Cookies is checked and then click Delete.
How to delete cookies in Firefox
Go to Tools Options > > Privacy. Click on your clear recent history. Under Details, you can indicate what you want to erase including Cookies You can also specify how old the cookies are.
How to delete cookies in Chrome
Click on the icon with 3 lines right at the top. Click Tools > clear browsing data. Take care that ' Cookies and other site and plug-in data delete ' is checked. You can also specify how old the cookies are.
We will customize our statements when the rules around cookies or our website.