Filter and sort

Results: 83

Filter and sort


Results: 83

Results: 83

0 - 36 (of 83)

Show us how you wear your TI SENTO jewels. Tag us #tisentomilano #goldsmithswholovesilver

Can't find what you are looking for?

Have a look at our other jewellery

Silver rings for women

Silver rings are always a good idea. Their white lustre has delighted women and men for centuries. Did you know that all our rings are handcrafted from 925 sterling silver? Our silver ring collection features eye-catching chunky rings, dainty silver bands and gorgeous stacking rings. Want to find out more about the quality of our materials and designs? Then you’re in the right place, just keep on reading ;)

Our materials

925 sterling silver

All our rings are handcrafted from the highest quality 925 sterling silver. Are you wondering what sterling silver actually is? 925 sterling silver is a precious alloy made almost completely from pure silver mixed with other metals. Beware, not any alloy can be labelled sterling silver! In order to hold this hallmark, the rings must be crafted from 92.5% pure silver and the remaining 7.5% from other metals. The other metals are added to make the silver stronger and more durable whilst not compromising on its lustre. Pure silver, in fact, is so malleable and soft that it cannot be used to make jewellery. In other words, sterling silver has the best of both worlds, the beauty of pure silver and the strength of the other metals! Our precious rings are nickel-free and hypoallergenic.

Rhodium plating

On top of this, our sterling silver rings are plated with another precious metal of the platinum family, rhodium. This rare metal protects silver rings from scratches, tarnishing, and makes them incredibly shiny! Yes, you heard that right, thanks to the rhodium-plating, the sterling silver is not directly exposed to air and is therefore protected from discoloration and tarnishing. Whilst rhodium cannot prevent tarnishing over time, it will certainly make your silver rings much more resistant to tarnishing and provide them with a brilliant finish.

Do sterling silver rings tarnish then?

Contrary to pure silver, sterling silver does tarnish over time. In fact, pure silver - just like pure gold – doesn’t rust or tarnish over time but is also too soft to make jewellery out of! Hence sterling silver, which features a minimal percentage of other harder metals, is susceptible to tarnishing over time. What is tarnishing? It is simply the chemical reaction of the metal to exposure with oxygen or sulphur particles in the air. So, whilst you cannot avoid your sterling silver rings to tarnish with time, you can slow down the process and make your jewels last for years to come. How? By simply taking good care of them! Here are some easy tips to help you care for your silver pieces:

How to care for your silver rings?

  • Wear them

The natural oils in your skin actually help to prevent the tarnishing process and they’ll keep your silver jewels shiny. So don’t be afraid to pull out your silver rings from their jewellery box and enjoy them day and night. After all, isn’t that what they’re there for?

  • Keep them away from water

Don’t wash with your silver rings! Water speeds up the tarnishing process, so always better to take your rings off before having a shower, jumping into a pool or washing dishes. Equally, avoid leaving your silver pieces in the bathroom where they get exposed to humidity.